Sign in to follow this  
-90-

Freight Auckland to wellington ?

Can anyone recommend a courier to collect and deliver a set of alloys from Auckland to wellington.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a courier to collect and deliver a set of alloys from Auckland to wellington.

Thanks.

Ring me on 0272417328 if you can drop of in O rorke rd Penrose and they can pick up in Wellington.

Cheers Hans

did you ring Hans?

try Phillips and O'Brien, they offer a door to door service. If your getting something cheaper than around the $80 mark then good luck you finding anything cheaper than that. Maybe if the seller packed up and everything you would but not door to door packaged etc

did you ring Hans?

try Phillips and O'Brien, they offer a door to door service. If your getting something cheaper than around the $80 mark then good luck you finding anything cheaper than that. Maybe if the seller packed up and everything you would but not door to door packaged etc

Thanks mate,

$80 would be great !! iv been getting quotes three times that......

im not sure if they are NZ wide or wellington only, but we get them to deliver and collect pallets from aux all the time so probably nzwide

BUMP.......

Getting crazy quotes...... :angry:

I take it for free Mate, but if you dont ring me i cant help.

Ring me on 0272417328 if you can drop of in O rorke rd Penrose and they can pick up in Wellington.

Cheers Hans

BUMP.......

Getting crazy quotes...... :angry:

Between these two weeks, did you even contact Hans?

Why would you ask for help then not contact or reply to people trying to help!? <_<

a few years ago i had a pallet delivered via roadstar( ithink) it was about 90 bucks.The seller put them on a pallet and wrapped in shrinkwrap