Sign in to follow this  
kiwi328i

WTB: E46 320/3/5/8i sedan

As stated

My friend is looking at buyin an E46. Only got 7k maximum, she wouldnt know an E46 from a Ford focus, hence my plug, so from top to bottom would be something like this...ideally...

Probably count out m3's, and geniune M/S with all the fruit, if not all of the NZ new cars at this price point...

Hopefully a 328i with Leather, elec/heated would be nice, but she wants leather for sure if not elec etc, prefer black.

If not a 328i...work ya way down the engine capacities 323i...325i...320i, if it's a 320i... boy it would have to be a nice one, cant see the point if I can get a bigger motor for trivial fuel consumption differences...esp the way she is going to drive it..like a nana mostly.

She would like a black sedan, on nice-ish alloys, black leather, less than 200k, had some maintenance work, cared for...should be something like this from some of our members who are down/up grading to other vehicles?

pm me, or just put it out there.

She has the coin now, she is based in Wellies, but I can take a gander at the Auckland lot, before xmas would help too.

Cheers Lionel