Sign in to follow this  
computertrader

Casio Edifice Chronograph Watch - NEW - UPDATED

Nice NEW Casio Edifice Chronograph Watch for sale, Still in Box and has not been worn, New RRP is $399 am asking $200 and will send registered post anywhere in NZ at no extra cost

This is quite a Large watch, and it's a solid one at nearly 200g but a nice quality one too.

Model: EF-539D-1AV

Posted Image

Specs:

• New bezel design combines ion-plated stainless steel and aluminum panels.

• Popular large case

• Chronograph

• Tachymeter

• 100-meter water resistance

• Stainless steel case and band

Stainless Steel Band 100-meter water resistance

Case / bezel material: Stainless steel

"Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Buckle"

Stainless Steel Band

Solid Band

100-meter water resistance

Mineral Glass

Tachymeter

Screw Lock Back

Partial ion plated

1-second stopwatch

Measuring capacity: 11:59'59

Measuring mode: Elapsed time

Date display

Regular timekeeping

Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, stopwatch seconds),

3 dials (timekeeping second, stopwatch hours, stopwatch minutes)

Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month

Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W

Size of case/total weight: 53.5 X 48.5 X 11.5 mm/198 g

Any questions feel free to ask, I have photos of the actual watch but the Casio factory images are better lit so clearer.

Comes in Box with instruction sheet and Retail tag

Edited by computertrader

Does it have receipts for warranty purposes or what not?

Does it have receipts for warranty purposes or what not?

I purchased a few different ones for myself and for friends from a wholesaler when overseas, I have a few left as i hadn't decided which one i wanted to keep myself, Still undecided between one similar to this but with rose gold and a Red Bull one. As this was last year the international 1 year warranty has expired but i will personally guarantee for 3 months. It's a really nice watch and cheap at the asking price.

As i mentioned this was purchased overseas, I operate a small business importing electrical equipment and other bits and pieces and purchased these direct from Casio South East Asia agent, There are some fakes out there but they are easy to spot, Poor construction, non functional dials and the easiest as that the fakes are only 150g This is a genuine Casio Edifice watch. I will have another different one available once i decide which one i like most.

i have a slightly different model edifice myself, awesome watches, well worth the money

I purchased a few different ones for myself and for friends from a wholesaler when overseas, I have a few left as i hadn't decided which one i wanted to keep myself, Still undecided between one similar to this but with rose gold and a Red Bull one. As this was last year the international 1 year warranty has expired but i will personally guarantee for 3 months. It's a really nice watch and cheap at the asking price.

Can you guarantee that this is not a replica??

Can you guarantee that this is not a replica??

As mentioned it is Genuine, I brought it from a Casio Licensed Wholesaler, I have seen the replicas and they are rubbish, light, poorly built and they don't keep time well.

I now have decided which watch to keep and the Red Bull Watch is also Available

I contacted my supplier, told them the watch was still unsold so they have sent me a new warranty receipt, So the watch now has another 12 months warranty.

The watch is Model: EF-RBSP550-1AVDR, It's slightly dearer than the other one but is worth the extra, It has a neat retrograde 1/20th of a second hand at the bottom that swings back and forth for the first 60 seconds, only the Genuine ones have this and it's the easiest way to spot a fake.

Comes in Retail Box, Including Strap Pin removal tool, Manual, Tags and Reciept

Price is $230 Delivered by Registered Post. Only 1, Be Quick, will be going on Trade Me Friday if not sold.

Posted Image

Posted Image

RED BULL Watch sold, the Other Edifice is still available, $200 delivered, Lay-By Available, will give it a few more days before i list on Trade Me

Red Bull Watch sold, Have just received a few more watches from the wholesaler, Only limited stock at the moment and well below retail, As mentioned Lay-By is available also $50 deposit $50 pw.

These are all Genuine Casio Edifice watches and the price includes Insured Signature Required delivery anywhere in NZ

Posted Image

EF-534D-1AV $180

Posted Image

EF-539D-1AV $200

Posted Image

EF-527D-1AV $200

And this last one is not very common in Black but a very nice watch

Posted Image

EF-535BK-1AV $200

Hope to buy a project car so although i would love to keep them all i have been told no more than ten watches in my collection if i want a project car as well.