Sign in to follow this  
tom///

e30 window switches

im in need of two switches, they have 5 pins at the back for the wires. surely someone can hook it up. txt me with a price if you want, 0211079097. or pm me. thanks

post-12-1118140982.jpg

Those switches are a real weakness in E30's. Any second had switch you get hold of might work for a while, but will probably crap out too. Have you taken your switches apart and cleaned the contacts? it's usually all they need. I have had over two years more out of mine just from cleaning them.

Those switches are a real weakness in E30's. Any second had switch you get hold of might work for a while, but will probably crap out too. Have you taken your switches apart and cleaned the contacts? it's usually all they need. I have had over two years more out of mine just from cleaning them.

Yup, I have done the same with mine, and they work fine now, and have done for ages. Just don't let the little springs fly out and have to spend ages searching the floor for them.

It beats buying new ones, I got one from the dealer a while back and it cost around $80.00 or somesuch.

Cheers

Grant

Just bite the bullet & go get two "new" ones, they should last you another 15 years or so & you will never have to worry about them again

Ive seen people faff around with second hand ones for "HALF PRICE OF NEW" :) only to find that a few months later they get stuck with a window down some rainy night so get another "HALF PRICE" switch, only to fine that within a year, thats giving trouble too so they are then onto thier third half price switch & so on

just go get some new ones & injoy your car :P

i have plenty , can even reco if you want .

021433600 or 2997389