Sign in to follow this  
viktro

Old garage wanted for photoshoot in Auckland

Hey everyone,

I've been having a bit of trouble finding one on the other forums (and through people I know) and I want to see if any of you guys have an old single/double garage that I could do a photoshoot in. I'm looking for something that is a typical kiwi DIY workshop/garage with character to it - in Auckland.

If anybody has anything, email me at vkhyuen at gmail.com or pm me a picture. Or you could post a picture here if you don't mind showing your garage off publicly :).

Just so you know I'm not a complete stranger/stalker, I did some of the shots for a good friend of mine on here, crazyarab aka Atta. Some of my recent work is here www.photomotive.co.nz

Cheers in advance!

Victor.

Edited by Viktro

Hey everyone,

I've been having a bit of trouble finding one on the other forums (and through people I know) and I want to see if any of you guys have an old single/double garage that I could do a photoshoot in. I'm looking for something that is a typical kiwi DIY workshop/garage with character to it - in Auckland.

If anybody has anything, email me at vkhyuen at gmail.com or pm me a picture. Or you could post a picture here if you don't mind showing your garage off publicly :).

Just so you know I'm not a complete stranger/stalker, I did some of the shots for a good friend of mine on here, crazyarab aka Atta. Some of my recent work is here www.photomotive.co.nz

Cheers in advance!

Victor.

If your still looking I have one that fits the bill

nice website and photography man .. i like your write up on growing up as a Photographer !

Thanks :). I've just been going through a long process of working out what I want to be doing next year and I've just put together a plan which is very exciting. I've now committed myself to progressing my photography and put aside a few other business interests in the meantime. I've been spinning around in circles for the past year so it feels great to just focus on my automotive photography.