Sign in to follow this  
curryinahurry

E65 Angel Eyes not working

Hi guys, a friend of mine recently acquired an 04 730 but for some reason the angel eyes don't work.

When you switch the light switch to the first position, a small halogen bulb comes on instead of the angel eyes - would anyone know why this is the case?

Cheers,

A

Hi guys, a friend of mine recently acquired an 04 730 but for some reason the angel eyes don't work.

When you switch the light switch to the first position, a small halogen bulb comes on instead of the angel eyes - would anyone know why this is the case?

Cheers,

A

Some of the pre-facelift e65's didn't have angel eyes, instead use parklights similar to those on previous 7 series. Even though it appears the angel rings are there, they are actually not used... Wierd they would still put the rings there, is the car from japan or Singapore?

Some of the pre-facelift e65's didn't have angel eyes, instead use parklights similar to those on previous 7 series. Even though it appears the angel rings are there, they are actually not used... Wierd they would still put the rings there, is the car from japan or Singapore?

Arr that must be the case. I wonder if theres any way to enable them?

The car is from Singapore.

Arr that must be the case. I wonder if theres any way to enable them?

The car is from Singapore.

Hmm if there is a location for the bulb for the angel eyes then it would work. (note the headlights require the bumper to be removed first to remove the headlights) If not, then you would need a set of new headlights which are very expensive! Want me to take a look at it for you?

Hmm if there is a location for the bulb for the angel eyes then it would work. (note the headlights require the bumper to be removed first to remove the headlights) If not, then you would need a set of new headlights which are very expensive! Want me to take a look at it for you?

Hi, same here. Just got a Dec03 745Li and halogens and park bulbs, no way to put in an angle eye bulb, but the lights seem to have angle eyes in them. Wonder if you cut the blank circle out where the angle eye light should go, will the mounts etc be in the headlight as well?

Wondering if anyone has butchered a set to find out in the past.

Hi, same here. Just got a Dec03 745Li and halogens and park bulbs, no way to put in an angle eye bulb, but the lights seem to have angle eyes in them. Wonder if you cut the blank circle out where the angle eye light should go, will the mounts etc be in the headlight as well?

Wondering if anyone has butchered a set to find out in the past.

I have a 2003 745iL also, mine has angel eyes, I replaced the bulbs for LED setup... Was easy and improved the look of my car... Maybe your bulbs have blown...