Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

Renault Megane Sport Cup Series

2006 Renault Megane Sport Cup Series - 80,000kms - 6 Speed Manual - Blood Orange

Not sure if anyone on here will be potentially interested this being a BMW Forum but seen a few non BMW's on here so might as well give Bimmersport a chance to get their hands of what has been described by many critics as the ultimate drivers car. Which really don't get enough attention in NZ.

So I'll list some features that we all understand.

0-100 in just under 6 seconds. Powered by its 2.0 Turbo.

Renault Sport Cup Suspension. Cup Springs alone are a 4 digit upgrade from the normal RS225 Model's Springs.

This car is also fitted with the Cup series steering rack for sharper response along with the even bigger Brembo brakes than the standard Megane Sport.

This car is the ONLY Cup Series Megane Sport in the country, these were not sold in NZ this being so this is a Australian Import car.

It has just had its dual mass flywheel changed with a single mass. Brand new clutch, master cylinder and main seal.

Re-mapped by NZ Performance Tuning. As well as a power increase. This car is very good on gas getting under 10L/100ks on a trip easy.

At the Taupo Track day in September a plain RS225 Megane was very quick and out paced cars like the new 317 GTS HSV and E46 M3. Only cars that matched/out-paced this was Josh's E30S50 and Jamez Open Class car.

Renault believe the Cup series is a good few seconds quicker average. So these are really pocket rockets!

The car has just hit 80,000kms on the clock, and is in very presentable condition.

As with all my listings. Inspection is welcome.

Asking price is $23,495 but Bimmersports are most welcome to call me on 021 997 661 to discuss this further.

post-5250-1324955115.jpg

post-5250-1324955139.jpg

post-5250-1324955163.jpg

post-5250-1324955187.jpg

post-5250-1324955210.jpg

Edited by Young Jack

Going on TradeMe on Wed boys. Get it quick! =D

post-5250-1325495812.jpg

Nice car

i would love a R26R

did you see the Targa kitted version of a megane on trademe.

Nice car

i would love a R26R

did you see the Targa kitted version of a megane on trademe.

Yea. Friend of mine Graham is selling it. Great car. He's on here too. Username is Apex