Sign in to follow this  
mossline

4:9 display and tv module for sale

Today I updated my 4:9 screen and TV module to the 16:9 setup so these are for sale.

I also have a radio module (nz new) for sale so will help those who need a band expander. Looking to get rid of all three together...

4:9 nav screen (suround has been painted silver but is actually the woodgrain type underneath. A bit of turps will get this off back to the woodgrain)

4:9 aspect ratio tv module

Radio module

All in perfect working order. Came from a 1996 E39 540i so should fit perfectly into any E53, E39 or E38. My new setup with the 16:9 screen was all from an E53 X5 and works great!

$400 or best offer.

Photo's here: http://stirlingmoss.smugmug.com/Other/for-...2863441_6bXS6rP

PM'd.

I'll buy them

D

Today I updated my 4:9 screen and TV module to the 16:9 setup so these are for sale.

I also have a radio module (nz new) for sale so will help those who need a band expander. Looking to get rid of all three together...

4:9 nav screen (suround has been painted silver but is actually the woodgrain type underneath. A bit of turps will get this off back to the woodgrain)

4:9 aspect ratio tv module

Radio module

All in perfect working order. Came from a 1996 E39 540i so should fit perfectly into any E53, E39 or E38. My new setup with the 16:9 screen was all from an E53 X5 and works great!

$400 or best offer.

Photo's here: http://stirlingmoss.smugmug.com/Other/for-...2863441_6bXS6rP