Sign in to follow this  
K13r4n

Needed Urgently: 1 or more E30 wheel (factory or after market)

I need at least one wheel for the rear end of my car in order to pass my warrant. I got caught out buy a huge pot hole and i managed to miss it with my front wheel but hit it full on with my rear :( and it mangled the rim and damaged the rear suspension!

To get my rim repaired was gona cost almost as much as a new set and I don't have that kinda coin just lying around at the moment since I just forked out for the bits to repair the bent suspension parts.

So right now my cars rolling on 3 17" rims and my spare 14" factory rim and so cant get a warrant <_<

I bought the car with the after market rims on it so don't have the factory set, only the spare.

I don't really care what they are as long as they are straight and the same size so I got matching wheels on each axle and can pass my warrant. (one more factory 14" will do...)

cheers

Kieran

I have an E30 bottle cap (with tyre). Spare for my fiancee's car, but sound like you need it more. PM me for details. I'm on the North Shore too :)

I have PMed you both, thanks for your replies B)

Kieran