Sign in to follow this  
arathorn3

Hi all,

Been reading through the forums over the past few nights, some real mind blowing things happening on this site. I have bought an old 2001 e39 520i which goes pretty well. Unfortunately some one hit me and done a runner. Leaving my babe with bruises to her drivers side light.

As I understand it I will need a "angel eye" to replace my light and some panel beating done.

I have been having a hard time trying to find one of these, could any one suggest a place? They are quite pricey as well so budget will also be a factor. Any help much appreciated. I am trying to upload some photos.

Thanks in advance

marsPastedGraphic_5.tiff

PastedGraphic_6.tiff

PastedGraphic_4.tiff

It would pay to tell us where you live so that someone can reccomend a panelbeater in your area.

It would pay to tell us where you live so that someone can reccomend a panelbeater in your area.

Good point. I live in Mt Albert Auckland city.

Thanks

Try European Autospares for the Angel eye - they will need to know if they are xenon or not? they will be able to explain to you how to tell. Unfortunately the Angel eye's are pretty pricey no matter what :(

their phone number - 09 262 3752 and website Eurpean Autospares if you prefer to send an email enquiry

Given the amount of damage done you might want to talk to your insurance company before you run off buying parts.

Given the amount of damage done you might want to talk to your insurance company before you run off buying parts.

Third party insurance = no cover from Tower : (