Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hybrid: Full OEM Satnav/TV/Intravee II(ipod)/Reversing Camera

Hi Guys,

I have my BMW OEM e39 16:9 / MK4 Satnav / TV / Intravee II ipod / Reversing Camera system up for sale.

I will fire some photos up tonight of everything.

Its taken me a long time (and money) to put this system together. I am selling because its surplus to my requirements and I dont need it any more.

I'm trying to keep this all together and not part it out at this stage.

* e39 16:9 display with cage

* MKIV DVD Nav Computer with (latest model with 3d nav and latest software installed)

* Radio Module (Japanese) (you can replace this with a BM54 or BM24 for NZ frequencies, I never got around to buying one of these for the 540i)

* Intravee II for Ipod with Alpine KCA-420i and all cables is the only true full featured / menu driven onscreen ipod control for BMW e39/e46/x5 16:9 NAV screens. (google it)

* 16:9 TV Module (TV in motion restriction removed :) )

* Boot mounting brackets

* e39 reversing camera

As my car was pre-wired for this system you would need to get a retrofit loom. These are availible (here) you need to specify if you have the upto 99 plug or the 00 on wards plug. I can help you choose the right one.

http://www.bimmernav.com/store/catalog/bmw...s-item-162.html

For bimmersporters i'm looking for $2000 firm for the lot which if you where to add this up yourself or to try build it will cost you near 3k second hand.

Before the price goes up and it goes on trademe. I would prefer it went to one of you lot! instead of some random.

I'm also happy to code the modules once installed if your in Auckland/hamilton areas (not needed to have it running 100% but is a nice to have)

Contact me via private message and I will hand out my personal contact details to you to discuss.

Hi there

Sorry for ignorant question, but can this be retrofitted into an E39 that doesn't have the existing screen setup (eg most NZ new ones i've seen) with just the addition of that retrofit loom?

Cheers