Sign in to follow this  
huff3r

E30 sunroof wind deflector

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone who may have removed a sunroof, perhaps for a series car, happens to have the wind deflector for it lying around?

I'm after the one that pops up at the front of the sunroof when you slide it open, as my car doesn't have one. I remember my race-car had one before I removed the sunroof, however I chucked all the associated bits out.

I would need any bits required to fit it as well, so if anyone has one it'd be greatly appreciated. Can make token donations, perhaps small payments or beer, whatever suits you.

Cheers,

Paul

Oh, and it's for a 1985 (PFL) BMW 320i, in case that matters.

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone who may have removed a sunroof, perhaps for a series car, happens to have the wind deflector for it lying around?

I'm after the one that pops up at the front of the sunroof when you slide it open, as my car doesn't have one. I remember my race-car had one before I removed the sunroof, however I chucked all the associated bits out.

I would need any bits required to fit it as well, so if anyone has one it'd be greatly appreciated. Can make token donations, perhaps small payments or beer, whatever suits you.

Cheers,

Paul

Oh, and it's for a 1985 (PFL) BMW 320i, in case that matters.

heya Paul,

can sort one out for you, have plenty of E30 stuff , can suply all clips and screws too,

email me

[email protected]

cheers

Jon