Sign in to follow this  
stolen

Hard Times...

hey guys,

Going to a shitty time. Some of you may have seen my post about the fine and selling the car cos of that. Well im in the middle of exams as well and today i go to the car which was parked at auckland uni to find the rear small glass shattered and the driver side window fully broken and my sony mp3 player stolen. Feeling pretty bad right now. Ill have to forget about my cd player but i need to sort out something for the windows. Cos im the middle of selling it as well. And my fine id due on 28th!!! arrrgh! AND have 2 more exams on thursday and saturday ... :-((

Would anyone know where to get a driver side door window and the right hand side small glass bit behind the right hand side rear passenger door window? If anyone does know and can let me knw asap would be a BIG help!

Thanks in advance,

Heshan.

if anyone is wrecking a e30 4 door sedan please let me know and ill buy the 2 pieces of glass off you. thanks.

Assuming you have no insurance cover?

Rear quarter-glass should be easy & cheap to get replaced from somewhere like Autoglass. Not sure what a drivers side window goes for these days though.

Bit of a bum rush there man, sorry about that.

(moral of the story don't leave valuables in your car).

well yeah in this case it was cos of the cd player. but my last car (s14 silvia) the window was smashed for no reason cos i had already taken out ALL of the sounds cos i was selling it. And the door wasnt even attempted to be opened cos the glass was holding by the tint and just fell off when i opened the door. Just bad timing and well sh*t happens.

Yea mate ive got the glass, its got mirror tints on it though, as you can see im in papakura and you are obviously from somewhere around auckland so up to you if you wanna come see me. Name a reasonable price and you can have em, you will haf to take them out though.

join the party, I was gonna bid on some mags today, were sold for $90 under my budget. I went out with mates 2 hours before hand and told we woudl get back in time 4 me too bid, am really pissed off.