Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Dave

Nav software

Does anyone in New Zealand have a copy of V31 of the Nav software for MkIV Nav units?

I want to play with POI additions but now that Megauploads has gone, it is a bit difficult to find.

I'm not talking about the Map CD that lives in your Nav unit, but the upgrade software. I probably need and older version as well - V29 ? - so that I can go thorough the upgrade process.

Cheers Dave

Does anyone in New Zealand have a copy of V31 of the Nav software for MkIV Nav units?

I want to play with POI additions but now that Megauploads has gone, it is a bit difficult to find.

I'm not talking about the Map CD that lives in your Nav unit, but the upgrade software. I probably need and older version as well - V29 ? - so that I can go thorough the upgrade process.

Cheers Dave

I have a V32 disc modded already for speed cams. (if thats what you are after)

and a modified 2010 map disc with the camera locations..

but if you wanting to do something else keep googling there are HEAPS of places to get nav software images from..

Dean

Thanks Dean and Jochen. Good info and a great link.

I have a V32 disc modded already for speed cams. (if thats what you are after)

and a modified 2010 map disc with the camera locations..

but if you wanting to do something else keep googling there are HEAPS of places to get nav software images from..

Dean