Sign in to follow this  
pussytamer

E30 M3 EVO III

The above car is for sale in the lastest NZ Classic Car Mag. It's Black and yours for only $65k. Does anybody know this car...... or is it Keven Mosen's old car? :bounce:

I thought Kevins was red? the 1 on the old BMWarehouse business cards.

Could be the one imported at the same time as mine - converted to rhd by Graeme Clyde in Christchuch. Nice, very nice. But at that price, I have my doubts as sounds as if it is being sold at a price less than it would have been purchased at.

Worth a look in any event.

Back in 2001 Keven had 2 M3's for sale one was the EVO3 in Black going for 50k with 55km on the clock and the other was a M3 with a twin cam 6 mated to a 6 speed box for around mid thirtys.

I was trying to see if the one in Classic Cars is the one from CHC which everyone talks about. It could be safe to say that there could be 2 EVOIII 's in NZ.

PT = close. KM had 2 genuine M3's for sale - the black Evo III for $55k at the time (oh, for some more savings) and the black Evo I (Evo II specs) which, as you might guess, I bought. Both were converted to RHD in CHC by Graeme Clyde.

In addition, and also bought by the same purchaser as who bought the Evo III was (and I'm not sure if it was an M3 or a E30 3 series) but with a E36 M3 engine and 6 spd box in it - red targa car. Again, serviced by Graeme Clyde.

As for 2 Evo IIIs being in the country - not as far as I am aware, although some b/s artists in CHC would lead you to believe there are.

Hope this helps.

Guest Spargo

If that is an E3 in CC mag, i'll eat my hat.

Interesting to note it has sealed beams, = front crash?

Could someone scan the advert and send it to me?

Always dubious about "exotic" BMWs and what they are described as. For instance, the M3 bodied 325i in CHC, the "Schnitzer" 325 ....

Cheers,

J

it's just come out, being NZ Classice Cars with the Aston Martins on the front cover, or you can go to www.classic-car.co.nz however they haven't changed it to the new edition yet.