Sign in to follow this  
JesseRaymond

Lowering Springs , Shocks, e30. WANTED

Hi there,

I have dont really want to spend money on brand new gear so i was interested to see if someone had any 2nd hand lower shocks and springs or either or. Would be very interested.

Cheers

need some details for the car. mainly if its a 6 cyl or 4 cyl. depending on how you want it, i have e30 rear superlow kings and e30 4 cyl low front springs, perfer to sell with front struts at least. fronts are bilsteins so good stuff anyways. if its a 6 cyl you can still put this spring setup in, or so ive heard, sits well apparently but i never tested it. have some gas shocks somewhere for the rears aswell, if i find them ill chuck them in aswell, came in the car, were alot better than standard but not sure of age or anything. think they kyb ones.

pm me if interested

Hi there,

I have dont really want to spend money on brand new gear so i was interested to see if someone had any 2nd hand lower shocks and springs or either or. Would be very interested.

Cheers

I got a whole set up, bilstiens with low springs for a 6cylinder, pm if interested

Hi there,

Cheers

i have shocks and springs.. the springs are H&R i believe they are red but quite old came with the car brought of a mechanic at work.... they were in my bmw e30 before i upgraded to bc adjustables.. will sell cheap as, they are taking up storage space, you can have all my old shocks for free too... but the condition aint so good i believe (i am a perfectionist to some). make you own judgement though..