Sign in to follow this  
E63jake

E63 owner - new to BMW and Bimmersport

Hi Guys

I have just bought a very clean 2006 E63 M6 from the UK. Very very excited, it is on the boat now and due in Auckland in 5 weeks. Currently own a 1978 Porsche 911 with lots of bhp but the wife just never appreciated it the same way I did/do so opted for a "family friendly" coupe with some rear seats.

Keen to do some track days and hear that V10 sing!

post-16606-1333357340.jpg

post-16606-1333357394.jpg

post-16606-1333357413.jpg

Wow, very nice car you have there! Not many of those around in NZ, and you MAY even be the only owner of an E63 on Bimmersport??

Did you see the car in the UK before you bought it, or have it checked out by a company?

Wow, very nice car you have there! Not many of those around in NZ, and you MAY even be the only owner of an E63 on Bimmersport??

Did you see the car in the UK before you bought it, or have it checked out by a company?

Had to rely on my father who was an engineer with Bentley for twenty years to give it the once over. Sounds like a good one but I will be bricking it until it arrives and is complied.