Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

M20B28 complete setup

I am considering building a 2 litre for next season and am gauging interest to see if selling my current setup would be worthwhile. I am in no hurry to sell this and if I dont get roughly what I want for it, I will keep it as a spare.

So it's a M20B25 engine that has been stroked to a 2.8 using M52 crank and mxx rods (it'll come to me). Bottom end is brand new everything bar pistons and rods ( all seals, bearings etc replaced for new) head is 20000 k's old and is reconditioned factory. Has been dyno'd at 165hp at the wheels. All the belts, water pump and every other seal have been replaced. Basically rebuilt the whole thing.

The package will come with full engine, loom, all auxiliries, gearbox, stainless headers, Hi Velocity tuned ECU, baffled sump, urethane gearbox and engine mounts and everythinh else you will need. It will be a complete drop in setup.

Motor has done one season of racing and has had the oil replaced after every second meeting etc. Would have not even 15000 k's on it. I have spent a shitload of money on this and it has proven to be very reliable and hasn't missed a beat once, well nothing that wasn't my own fault (old coils, loose wires etc)

I am looking at around $3300 for the lot which is probably half what I have spent on it. Engine will be in car for the next couple months so can be driven and tested.

I can email pics of build if interested, but everyone knows what an M20 looks like.

Cheers

Ashkan

Now on trademe Here

Edited by Ashkan

very good price for a very good motor setup, good luck with the sale Ashkan.

Is a good deal man. BTW. M20B20 Rods.

Bump, will be going on trademe soon I guess.

Sizold. Will be going into a new group b car from palmy north.