Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Some f**ker egged my car

Late last night i was park in front of the commerce building around campus ..

When i left the commerce building i saw these white splotches on my car and i thought some f**ker sprayed my car with milk or something ..

This morning when i drove the car outta the garage to spray the sh*t off i realised that it is in fact EGG ... I think i've washed it all off now ... but the car is sitting under the sun baking and i'm seeing if it will leave marks ...

If it does i'm going to take serious action to investigate ..

Good old eggings... quite the pain in the ass. Good luck finding eggers though to lay down some comeuppance.

Gutted, same thing happened to me last night. Spend ages this morning getting it off, but I should have whipped out the cutting compound to make the job easier.

Since my car is white and dirty at the moment I'm not too sure if its marked, but it needs a good respray so I'm not all that worried.

Gutting Ali :(

Just jealous f***ers on a Friday night with nothing else better to do than steam their jealousy on to BMW's.

They are all gay :gay: gay i say gay! :thumbsdown:

see now you say gay, but you also say this board shouldnt be sexist and more politically correct... Gay / Lesbian should be the correct call Emma :)...

(god im being a right bogan today).

Edited by E30stz

see now you say gay, but you also say this board shouldnt be sexist and more politically correct... Gay / Lesbian should be the correct call Emma :)...

(god im being a right bogan today).

God i'd say Andy... :rolleyes:

Bogans an undertatement..

and more PC? how could it do that?>

soak a towel wth iso or myth and put that on the eggs for a few minutes will help it the eggs gets off a bit easier. Remember to re-wax the area because eggs are acidic (amino acid).

hey ali

Unfortunatly there are retards around the uni that like to do dumb stuff like that.

One morning I saw about 6 cars with broken windows outside the commerse building.

Last year my car got an egg thrown on it. lucky it was a 1977 corolla and not the beemer i got now.

Egg yolk can eat into the clear coat if left for a while.

Hope that didnt happen to yours!

At the moment it appears that there is no stains left ... possibly helped by the fact that i had just put on a good layer of wax few days before it ?? i dunno ...

egging on peples roof's (house not car) is the greatest thing ever...

ever

Late last night i was park in front of the commerce building around campus ..

When i left the commerce building i saw these white splotches on my car and i thought some f**ker sprayed my car with milk or something ..

This morning when i drove the car outta the garage to spray the sh*t off i realised that it is in fact EGG ... I think i've washed it all off now ... but the car is sitting under the sun baking and i'm seeing if it will leave marks ...

If it does i'm going to take serious action to investigate ..

HA HA!

post-2-1120710754.gif

Mum's Accord got egged a few months ago (wonder why?) a stray egg flew over it and smashed on the wall behind it (which my dereg shitbox 320i sits) splashed some yolk on it, where it's landed it's clean stripped the paint off! - If only they could've done the whole car..... So given a few months egg will strip the paint right back to bare metal. Done quite a nice job of it.... No residue.