Sign in to follow this  
Allanw

Closed! NEW Hella angel eye XENON retrofit kit?

Anyone interested in buying a genuine Hella retrofit kit???

I'm thinking of getting one, and there is still one more available. Has EVERYTHING, including self levelling included.

has ORANGE indicators.

Works out to $1380 inc GST and shipping. Let me know ASAP, will probably be ordering next 2 days, and there was only 2 available when I asked.

Cheers,

Edited by Allanw

Are you ever satisfied? :lol:

Good price by the way.

Edited by shaneg

Are you ever satisfied? :lol:

Good price by the way.

I was :D I'm actually hoping that they'll sneak through without GST being charged on them, as they are being couriered privately, not from a business. Unlikely, but I'm hoping!

I don't really want to spend the money on them, but they're taunting me! I've kinda got my money back on the old ones, by sorting a deal that works for me and the buyer, although more for him... Oh well, At least I'll have bling bling lights :D . The orange indicators actually are correct for my car, and I actually prefer them with our paint colour.

Shame the shipping is so much! They're HUGE freakin boxes (as you know, Shane), and this has the self adjusting retrofit kit and loom in there too.

Mrs was in the UK a couple of weeks back too... I also out her about 3kgs over the baggage limit because of the VW driveshaft I got her to bring back - the headlights probably would have caused a divorce (plus she's 6 months preggers and the bag was kinda heavy!)

If anyone is keen, PM me asap, I'll probably paying tomorrow, so no deal after that.

Dude doesn't have any other models either :( They are genuine sets, but are coming from Germany, via the UK this time. Not local.

Cheers,

:o good price ... i'd kill for an E90 set

only E39 sorry... :(