Sign in to follow this  
crayons

First time owner (96 318is)

Here's my recent purchase...

Posted Image

Pretty good condition for the most part. What ya'll reckon, good place to start ? :)

Although it is missing the black strip from the LH door, any ideas where to source these from?

I'm a little worried that water will leak in and cause an issue later on. :ph34r:

Otherwise, Woo!

Good place to start? Wash it, vacuum it, do a oil change and drive it... the end :)

Good place to start? Wash it, vacuum it, do a oil change and drive it... the end :)

Done. Done. Done. Doing. :)

Here's my recent purchase...

Posted Image

Pretty good condition for the most part. What ya'll reckon, good place to start ? :)

Although it is missing the black strip from the LH door, any ideas where to source these from?

I'm a little worried that water will leak in and cause an issue later on. :ph34r:

Otherwise, Woo!

Nice wheels, is that Montreal Blau ?? Don't hestitate to talk to Mosen Euro Parts for bits and or other stuff like how to get it to handle on the road. I am about to put my '99 NZ new manual Compact up for sale after a big rebuild, anyway Mike & Kerry are the guys, they will not put you wrong,

cheers

Paul - E36 328 M-SportCoupe