Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

Diagnostic Reports

I received my carsoft-compatible scanner today.

Having some issues with the E34 where it's idling extremely low when it's cold (fine when it warms up)

Posted Image

Unfortunately I can't read German. or copy and paste out of the carsoft program, save it and open it in notepad.

105 load - info (DTK-signal). The DME Steuergerà F ¤ t has detected a faulty temperature sensor. 'This error will also be entered into the EGS Steuergerà ¤ t. Make B so only a single - diagnosis of DME Steuergerà ¤ t. F ¼ Ãœberprà you fen: the throttle pot and the lines to DME. , Transmission Program: Stà ¶ ranzeige + emergency. - Single diagnosis completed!

My interpretation of the problem is the DME has a faulty temp sensor attached? why it came up under EGS (transmission?!) is not a question Im qualified to answer.

and the Trans program emergency mode was probably me when one day I unplugged the TPS when the car was running. :rolleyes: - Wouldn't put it past the car having a faulty TPS either.

also got an ABS fault (doesn't come up on cluster)

25 - Line Interruption-Brake Light Switch

If anyone has any comments apart from "get something that knows what they are doing" (I already know this!) would be appreciated ha.

Edited by antil33t