Sign in to follow this  
Blocky

New to BMWs.. interested in track days

Hey Guys.

Absolutely new to BMWs but have been a long time Audi driver. I was looking at purchasing the Audi S5 until I came across the BMW 335i M-Sport pictured below. Absolutely love the car and can't wait for it to come back from being registered and having the conversion job done on the Nav/FM system.

Would be very interested in finding out details around track days in order to push the car in a controlled environment as well as any professional driver days where you get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your car.

Pictures included.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any information much appreciated.

Hey Guys.

Absolutely new to BMWs but have been a long time Audi driver. I was looking at purchasing the Audi S5 until I came across the BMW 335i M-Sport pictured below. Absolutely love the car and can't wait for it to come back from being registered and having the conversion job done on the Nav/FM system.

Would be very interested in finding out details around track days in order to push the car in a controlled environment as well as any professional driver days where you get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your car.

Pictures included.

Any information much appreciated.

BMW club have a driver training day at Taupo annually unfortunately you just missed it,not a pure trackday but you get some tips in the morning and a few laps in the afternoon.Thats the only actual BMW one although BMW NZ do run driver training days.

Edited by kiwi535

BMW club have a driver training day at Taupo annually unfortunately you just missed it,not a pure trackday but you get some tips in the morning and a few laps in the afternoon.Thats the only actual BMW one although BMW NZ do run driver training days.

$700 + GST to throw someone elses M3 around a track at 200kmh plus.....? Done deal. Cheers for that, I didn't even think to check the BMW site.