Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Shipping parts from the UK

I'm looking at getting some wheels shipped over from the UK so does anyone know of a company that works like kiwishipping.com does from the US??

Cheers

Try Darren [sRBMW] he brings a lot of stuff in from the UK, you might be able to convince him to add them to his next consignemnt

I am bringing machines (for work) from Germany, UK & Belgium at the moment. I have been getting a Chc company called 'SB International' who are part of http://www.dbschenker.co.nz to quote on it and they have been competitive. They organise LCL containers from all over EU with DB Schenker who are huge over there in the consolidated freight business. I would send an email to them for a quote. If you can get the seller to freight it to a port address, it would be cheaper for you. I would estimate it would cost around $1k at a guess ...

I'm looking at getting some wheels shipped over from the UK so does anyone know of a company that works like kiwishipping.com does from the US??

Cheers

Mainfreight, go to their website

Cheers

Hey Mate I've got some stuff just about to leave the UK so quick can you get the wheels moving? I have a couple of other guys keen on bringing engines etc from the UK in about 5-8 weeks if you can wait until then?