Sign in to follow this  
Williams BMW

Ferrari F-40

Flippin nice car, shame about the 'do not touch' sign on it.

I suppose they have a "Do not testdrive" and "Do not buy" sign as well?

Well if you had a car like that on the lot would you want every little snot nosed kid on school holidays running their hands over it and smearing the glass when trying to look in the window?

They wouldnt stop someone from taking it for a test drive - as long as they looked like they would have the $$$ to pay for it - if you went in in bare feet and torn jeans etc I doubt they would let you drive it.

I would love to do that - rock in in a P.O.S, carrying a brief case, in bare feet, torn jeans, and scruffy top, and request a test drive, then when they turn your ass down, open a brief case full of cash and just say, "well, I guess you dont wanna sell it then..."

I think that would be priceless! :mosh:

Of all places I never expected to see a Ferrari, I came across 1 in Huntly - I had my BMW in for a windscreen replacement and heres this convertable Ferrari sitting in their workshop - needed a windscreen too. Couldnt believe it!

Well if you had a car like that on the lot would you want every little snot nosed kid on school holidays running their hands over it and smearing the glass when trying to look in the window?

They wouldnt stop someone from taking it for a test drive - as long as they looked like they would have the $$$ to pay for it - if you went in in bare feet and torn jeans etc I doubt they would let you drive it.

I would love to do that - rock in in a P.O.S, carrying a brief case, in bare feet, torn jeans, and scruffy top, and request a test drive, then when they turn your ass down, open a brief case full of cash and just say, "well, I guess you dont wanna sell it then..."

I think that would be priceless! :mosh:

Of all places I never expected to see a Ferrari, I came across 1 in Huntly - I had my BMW in for a windscreen replacement and heres this convertable Ferrari sitting in their workshop - needed a windscreen too. Couldnt believe it!

Yes yes point taken.

omg i practically creamed my pants when i saw this topic title.

some places will ask for insurance to be sorted out before you test drive it.

We stumbled across this shop in Christchurch. I can't remember what the shop was called but it had some amazing cars in there. The F40 was my favourite but there were some vintage Jag's too.

Wicked selection of car memoribilia, old and new.