Sign in to follow this  
topcat

hail damage in US

used to happen alot in Sydney too when I lived there.

Yea a few guys on a ausi forum I am on got done a while back, brand new car too. Needed a new bonnet and roof as well as a full respray.

No matter how much harm it would do to me, I'd be out there trying to cover the car or put it into the garage.

No matter how much harm it would do to me, I'd be out there trying to cover the car or put it into the garage.

I'd just stay dry and inside and leave it for my insurance company to sort out.

I'd just stay dry and inside and leave it for my insurance company to sort out.

Troo Grant but then theres the hassles with that, and probably take months to get your car repaired as there'd be shitloads of claims to sort and with so many cars damaged there'd be a wait, then your car's never the same and insurance excess! I'd prefer no damage if it was brand new, if it was 1500 years old then I'd sit there watching it with a Speights.

Troo Grant but then theres the hassles with that.

This, they are mother f**kers. And who wants a car off the road for a couple of moths between claims and repaired with the end result a two tone car.

An entire car yard of near new cars (est around 50) got nailed when I was living in France. Lots of other damage in the area as well - and my crapped out Mk2 Golf had not a scratch on it afterwards. Made from real steel I guess...