Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

Where's Grant ?

The last time i heard of him was when he banged his head on that staircase and knocked himself out, poor bugger.

Does anyone know where he is because i haven't seen him post anywhere..... :ph34r:

Guest Andrew

he died when he hit his head - I got his e30 and flat.

A sad story with a happy ending.

Hello

I'm still around.

I have been quite busy with work lately thuogh (had two big projects on the go), and have also spent some time in California (I arrived back last week).

I actually haven't had much to post of late, my car is going perfectly with no problems at all.

I am still keeping an eye on things in here though, and am pretty much up to date.

In the next few months I will also still have quite a low profile as well, got a bit of stuff on, got a major USA based Project Management qualification to finish studying for, and also have my wedding early next year so my car will be taking a back step, as oher things have a higher priority.

Edit: by the time I posted this, I saw Andrew's post. You're welcome to the apartment, but you have to take over the mortgage too!!

To prove I am alive (well last week anyway), here is a photo of us on Splash Mountain at Disneyland.

Cheers

Grant

post-2-1121557142.jpg

Edited by Grant

love the momo wheel

i got his expense account at work.....we are pretending he didnt actually die. we take turns in going into the office and doing nothing.

Hello

I'm still around.

I have been quite busy with work lately thuogh (had two big projects on the go), and have also spent some time in California (I arrived back last week).

I actually haven't had much to post of late, my car is going perfectly with no problems at all.

I am still keeping an eye on things in here though, and am pretty much up to date.

In the next few months I will also still have quite a low profile as well, got a bit of stuff on, got a major USA based Project Management qualification to finish studying for, and also have my wedding early next year so my car will be taking a back step, as oher things have a higher priority.

Edit: by the time I posted this, I saw Andrew's post. You're welcome to the apartment, but you have to take over the mortgage too!!

To prove I am alive (well last week anyway), here is a photo of us on Splash Mountain at Disneyland.

Cheers

Grant

Cool, did you see many BMW's in Cali?

also spent some time in California (I arrived back last week).

Did ya sneak back anything good? Like some swaybars for me?

Cool, did you see many BMW's in Cali?

Compared with NZ, I saw a lot fewer BMW's (but to be honest I wasn't really taking too much notice).

If anything, I seemed to see lots of E46 M3's.

However, in LA (where I only spent 2 days) I did see two different Z8's.

I only recall seeng a handful of E30's, and even then they were all pieces of crap. Last September when I was in San Francisco I saw lots of nice E30's, but didn't go to San Francisco this time (I was in and around Fresno - Brook's parents live 40 minutes out of Fresno in the foothills of the Yosemite National Park).

And Dennis, no I didn't sneak anything good back this time (apart from some Ho Ho's and Hersheys chocolate). The next thing I will get sent over will be a LSD.

Cheers

Grant

post-2-1121581772.jpg

Edited by Grant

Weekend at Bernies :thumb:

You didn't get any better looking while you were over there Grant.

Good to see you back.