Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

My 320i Facelift e30 '88

Yup

It a facelift

All certed

17 inch Not Chromes

bit of other work cant be bothered listing except man remote locking is cool!!

post-9-1121598548.jpg

Hey man, Brought the 14"s off you a while back - two are looking worse for wear after going off Dyers pass road... :lol:

Got a 320i now, in the process of converting it to manual and replacing all the damaged stuff. Seen your car around heaps aye.

Paint those bumpers black, would make it look ten times better. Still eating tyres with that much camber?

Edited by Surge

Nice car, looking sharp in alpineweiss (sp?) In hard cornering do you loose the backend much, with that amount of travel. ??

Ps. How much to certify. It's cost me $250 (grade 1) to certify my 4x4 wheels out at Waterloo rd. (just looking for a cheaper place).

I like the rear window sticker too. B)

Edited by Williams BMW

Nice, was this car for sale on Trademe not so long ago? What did you do with that BMW badge :huh:

Maybe you Suge & Will can convoy it odwn for the coming bimmersport meet in Dunedin...

Hey yeah it was on trade me but could not bring my slef to loosing my ride i love it!

the bmw badge has been like that since i got it about a year ago, it has just lost the blue and white but im looking as black carbon ones on trade me right now they look sick.

And dude who bought my wheels haha yeah port hills is funn and yes i must rotate my tryes they are wearing a bit too much.. also id love to hear how the conversion is going as im looking at it, would be interesting how much it costs you any help would be cool!

Williams- it was certed when i got it off this dude, and he bought it off another guy who musthave done a bit to it as its certed for 17's as well as lowering so not sure how much it cost but 250 sounds alright from what i have heard.

Also can you but aftermarket black kidneys or do you just paint them?

Also can you but aftermarket black kidneys or do you just paint them?

you can ... checkout ebay.com

Easier (and cheaper) to pick up some signwriters vinyl or just prime them then paint any colour you want under the sun.

Interesting to see the smokes on the back of a white car, but it looks good.

Whats up with the 666 sticker thing on the window?

hey yeah i like the smoked look as it looks way more simple if done right buts heaps has worn out, haha i was looking at the car in the pi and yeah they do look like 666 its atually 686 snowboard gear its coming off to be replaced with a bimmersport.co.nz sticker

cheers :D

hey yeah i like the smoked look as it looks way more simple if done right buts heaps has worn out, haha i was looking at the car in the pi and yeah they do look like 666 its atually 686 snowboard gear its coming off to be replaced with a bimmersport.co.nz sticker

cheers :D

hey nice car dude,

what kinda rims do u have on there?

cheers

hey dude they are 17" mak firranos

i need some bmw centre caps though!

post-9-1122093195.jpg

k sweet,

do they come in 4 stud?

yup mine are 4x100

cheers

so will fit most older hondas..

post-9-1122184312.jpg

whats up with the front tyre?

ohh yeah i member yeah i duno i think the tyre looks flat buts its just in gravel..

post-9-1122197395.jpg

Yup

It a facelift

All certed

17 inch Not Chromes

bit of other work cant be bothered listing except man remote locking is cool!!

Certed for what???? :unsure:

When i bought it , it was already certed just for the mags and lowering, but its helpfull when your pulled over without a warrant :lol:

post-9-1122448709.jpg

When i bought it , it was already certed just for the mags and lowering, but its helpfull when your pulled over without a warrant :lol:

mmmm mines about as low if not lower and i needed no cert, even and vtnz. wierd...... :blink:

mmmm mines about as low if not lower and i needed no cert, even and vtnz. wierd...... :blink:

Ohh dude na youve got me all wrong lol i wouldnt waste the money , but it was done when i bought it was like a added bonus lol!

post-9-1122626853.jpg

ye mayn i like the look of white e30's.. hows it lowered?

hey thanks man i like your car heaps! umm i think its got compressed which sucks but was lowered when i bought it , im looking at putting some stiffer springs in it as gets body roll a lil but and new shocks. ne idea of a cost 4 this??

Dude where can i buy those tail lights i want some!

cheers

post-9-1122626994.jpg

Springs are around $300-400 depending what you buy. heaps of people are using jamex or king but I have whiteline. Would you fit them yourself? Pretty easy job, just don't forget to get a wheel alignment afterwards.

Edited by petone

Springs are around $300-400 depending what you buy. heaps of people are using jamex or king but I have whiteline. Would you fit them yourself? Pretty easy job, just don't forget to get a wheel alignment afterwards.

i see.. would it be as low as it is now? i like the ride height just needs stiffened up

thanks

yes would do myself