Sign in to follow this  
Bimmer E30

boot wont open

My boot wont be able to open as the previous owner lost the keys for the car, so i had to get one made for the ignition but that key does not lock/open the doors or open the trunk/boot, the problem i have with is the boot.... i cant open it, is there another way of opening the trunk/boot? so then i can get the keys made for the boot opener. please let me know, thanks.

How do you open the doors?

step one: aquire 9" grinder,

step two: cut around boot lid with hole big enough for you to sit inside,

step three:remove lock from inside,

step for: replace cut out panel with sticky tape and cable ties ;)

My boot wont be able to open as the previous owner lost the keys for the car, so i had to get one made for the ignition but that key does not lock/open the doors or open the trunk/boot, the problem i have with is the boot.... i cant open it, is there another way of opening the trunk/boot? so then i can get the keys made for the boot opener. please let me know, thanks.

Wasim,

being that there is little information on your new profile, it is unlikely that anyone would want to post up how to enter a locked vehicle over the internet, probably best you contact someone directly or best bet is to see your local locksmith or Mechanic

It sounds to me like it's been double locked, and since he doesn't have the key it won't electronically unlock or lock.

Probably best to see the dealer/locksmith.