Sign in to follow this  
martyp

Front seats - Any kind, and wheels...

Hey guys, basically starting to collect parts for my E30.

My seats are ruined, so I'm in search for new ones.... I don't care for spec, could be buckets or what ever but just not leather and looking for some wheels... 15s with tyres (8inch widths would be nice!)

Let me know, based in auckland.

I know you are Auckland, but.... I got 2x front seats in very good condition. They are the standard E30 seats (not recaro & not leather). Plain grey cloth. Rails & adjustments work good. They are in my 320i I just bought (see my showroom thread). Will put photos up if interested? Will sell for Offers (so whatever you would pay).

I know you are Auckland, but.... I got 2x front seats in very good condition. They are the standard E30 seats (not recaro & not leather). Plain grey cloth. Rails & adjustments work good. They are in my 320i I just bought (see my showroom thread). Will put photos up if interested? Will sell for Offers (so whatever you would pay).

Ahh awesome, if you could pop me a few photos I might try and do a little road trip to hamilton one evening!

I really wouldn't mind some BBS RZ (optional extra on the E30 I think?) or as some people refer to them as "Basket weaves"

With tyres would be ideal, if not that's cool... cash waiting!

I really wouldn't mind some BBS RZ (optional extra on the E30 I think?) or as some people refer to them as "Basket weaves"

With tyres would be ideal, if not that's cool... cash waiting!

I have a set of genuine 15x7 basketweaves and another set of 15x7 that are the correct fitment for an E30.

Both sets have just been sandblasted and will be powdercoated very soon. Does your budget stretch to fully refurbed wheels or are you after something rough?

see my 2 listings under sale

Edited by etwenty1

I have a set of genuine 15x7 basketweaves and another set of 15x7 that are the correct fitment for an E30.

Both sets have just been sandblasted and will be powdercoated very soon. Does your budget stretch to fully refurbed wheels or are you after something rough?

see my 2 listings under sale

It depends on quality of the paint, Ideally I'd have refurbed them myself (I used to do it at uni to fund my car problem haha) but I don't mind, I'm guessing without tyres?