Sign in to follow this  
oldskoolbeamergurl

mi 318i coupe

Looks good :D

Did you get the front lower lip painted your self? How much was it to do?

Havent seen that done before, and think it looks alrite....

N e other plans to come?

welcome, apart from the mags and transmission it would be almost the same as my car. As for that front lip, I'm can't tell whether its different from mine or not, it attaches the same but looks as though it stick out more. Where did ya get it?

Bemmaboi, I painted my lip white as well (just the stock one). Trick is to get special plastic primer. Total Bodyshop Supplies sell it, they are expensive though. The primer does work really well, I did mine well over a year ago and still no sign of flaking or chipping. Makes the front look so much better IMO, i've just got to get around to painting the sides white as well

Bemmaboi, I painted my lip white as well (just the stock one). Trick is to get special plastic primer. Total Bodyshop Supplies sell it, they are expensive though. The primer does work really well, I did mine well over a year ago and still no sign of flaking or chipping. Makes the front look so much better IMO, i've just got to get around to painting the sides white as well

Cheers, thats right up there on my list to do!!

Planing on doin my sides or finding sum side skirts.... Also not to sure if i should paint my black trim around the bumper white, but being p/f im not to sure how it would look with the chrome? Hmmm well n e way,

Looking good liking the car as i said before, good to hear bout n e plan's ya may have.. :bounce:

hehehe thanks guys, its always good to hear other ppls opinions and get advice, i have big plans for mi beamer which i will list later on 2nite wen i get home from wrk as i dont have time to type tehm all out now..... the pictures above are about 3mnths old, and ive had the car for 6mnths

the front lip was painted wen i bought tha car but yes ive talkd to the previous owner and hes said they used a special plastic primer on it as one of you guys suggested..... wen tehy did thid they also reprayed under bottom at back (round bottom) with stone guard (-works so gud am thing of having lip recoated)

gtg now but ill b on l8er lol :D

will also add more recent pics of car if i can....

Edited by oldskoolbeamergurl

how come your selling if you have big plans for it??

Exactly what i was thanking

Is it auto or manaul