Sign in to follow this  
phatbema

just another e36 :)

Nice looking ride. I've loved those mags ever since I saw them on the market. Tints and some clear side indicators would look nice too.

Loving the wheels, i think m3 mirrors would look mint, mayb even some tinted windows clear lights in the rear :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Paint the lower half of your skirt and bumper ... it looks hellovalot betta ...

But nice car anyway ..

Hey,

Be lazy like me and leave the ambers on the back. Half the people dont even notice.. haha If you got 200 to burn, do it.

Hmmm reminds me so much of the E36 we used to have. Exactly the same apart from the mags and clears

Nice anyway.

I agree with the other guys, get white (not clear like the stuff on Trademe) for your indiactors on the side and rear, it improves the visuals a heap and makes your car loook younger (a bit like botox for oldies)

hm you reckon dude? To me clear lights in the back are a bit gurly, but thats just my opinion...

Not clears as in Altezza's, clears as in M sport style. The rears are VERY costly though.

They look good though.

Paint the lower half of your skirt and bumper ... it looks hellovalot betta ...

But nice car anyway ..

yep.. thats next on my list of things to do..

Hey,

Be lazy like me and leave the ambers on the back. Half the people dont even notice.. haha If you got 200 to burn, do it.

hey just saw your car in your profile lol thats such a sick text beside it insurance companies are so annoying like that! nice ride any way e36 coupes are my favourite maybe in a manual 6 though.. how much did you pay for it ? looks mint

post-9-1122449276.jpg

why not get the oranges painted red? ollie will hook you up

Cheers - Got it over a year ago for about 15..Hopefully ill get some more decent pics early this coming month with the coast to coast and track day (hoorah!)

Oh yeah, regarding the tail lights above - please dont get those. Get some proper original ones from either bmw or european autospares in manukau - theyll let you trade your oldies.

Edited by Dnz

wut do you guys think of these? Do you reckon it would suit my car?

No way. Please don't get them.