Sign in to follow this  
skizzanz

1987 bmw 320i E30 FOR SALE!

hello,

I have a 1987 bmw 320i up for sale or swaps.

a breif description on it:

199,xxxks, manual, WOF and REGO, lowered on deep dish 15s mint body all round except a bit of rust it passenger door but nothing major, has OVER 8,000 grand in recipts of all the work been done to it, has BRAND NEW cambelt an tensioner with less than 1000ks on the belt, regulary serviced, well looked after, tidy interior, mint tyres all round, tints, new stereo, has sunroof that had no leaks or rust on it, also has a m series bodykit which is very RARE to find, hard to find these in maunal to as the automatic versions are going for about 5,500 standard on trade me. Looks mint and sounds nice. Mint cruiser. After swaps on something RWD and manual only unless its worth it, cash is king but more open to swaps. I missed a lot of things but try your luck and pm me your offers!!!!! i have the car on sella.co.nz the link is: http://www.sella.co.nz/motoring/cars/bmw/g2d4v3/ check that out for photos!! the price im looking at it $7,000 ono

The bmw has just had a new engine put in it with only 135,000ks on the engine. has all new belts and tensioner and has been all done professionally. so its running mint again. its having a new door put on this week so hopefully i can get it painted soon, will have new wof and rego with the sale.

TEXT ME ON 0278441956 for more info or deals as im hardley ever on here

Edited by skizzanz

Pictures & a price must be posted in the For Sales...... Forum Rules