Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

Shipping front bumper

Hi guys,

Just need a bit of advice on shipping a front bumper, shipping from Auckland to Rotorua.

I can get quotes fine, but what should I be paying for the shipping though? I think mainfreight is around $90 while I found this website “shipmytrade.co.nz" which quote $59 pick up to drop off.

Anyone tried them?

Ta Niroy

Hi guys,

Just need a bit of advice on shipping a front bumper, shipping from Auckland to Rotorua.

I can get quotes fine, but what should I be paying for the shipping though? I think mainfreight is around $90 while I found this website “shipmytrade.co.nz" which quote $59 pick up to drop off.

Anyone tried them?

Ta Niroy

Hey man,

I use this site called www.backload4u.co.nz for all my shipping stuff.

Got two hole hubs sent down from auckland (rotors, calipers, hub) for $50 and a complete set of seats for $100.

Might be worth a shot.

Either request a quote or check out the empty trucks section (my last shipment I just checked the empty trucks and got in touch with a person who was doing a trip from Aucks to Welly in the weekend).

Not sure on what price you'd get though, or insurance for that matter...

Cheers dude, ill give them a try.

Hey man,

I use this site called www.backload4u.co.nz for all my shipping stuff.

Got two hole hubs sent down from auckland (rotors, calipers, hub) for $50 and a complete set of seats for $100.

Might be worth a shot.

Either request a quote or check out the empty trucks section (my last shipment I just checked the empty trucks and got in touch with a person who was doing a trip from Aucks to Welly in the weekend).

Not sure on what price you'd get though, or insurance for that matter...

Have used shipmytrade a number of times. Have a wrapping service which I used on shipping some alloy doors. Very good door to door service.

I get various rates from Mainfreight door to door between $51 and $70 from their online quote tool...