Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: E34 Springs/Shock setup

Im not 100% on either the springs or the shocks, but the previous owner told me they were Vogtland springs and Koni Shocks and i never found a reason to say otherwise. shocks seem to be in good condition, my touring handled very well on them, not overly stiff, but good rebound etc. was not all juddery and hard like most lowered cars are, you couldn't tell that car or a standard E34 apart in a straight line while riding etc.

suit 6 cylinder so 520i 525i and 535i

will physically bolt up to M60 cars, but probably too low spring rate.

here is picture of them in my touring for what its worth. bear in mind this car is heavier in the back than a sedan because of being touring, and lighter in the front because these photos have an M52 (aluminium block) not the M50 that will be in yours. so id expect a bit of rake back the opposite way in a sedan.

none on trademe so a bit hard to price so lets say $400 ono, and are currently in Auckland.

may also fit E32????

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

bump, two interested, but as yet unspoken for! If you can show me im off with the pricing let me know