Sign in to follow this  
WarNox

speeding ticket cont...

continuing from tht speeding ticket topic tht got closed...:D

the speeding laws in NZ are pretty stupid, how can a mortorway/freeway/highway have the same speed as a country rd. around taupo? that just makes no sense! i would love to live in germany, went on the autobahn nd man tht road's mint, goin about 170km/h in a peugeot nd a new 5 series beemer went flying past us, ill never 4get tht moment! but even the autobahn has some places with only 2 lanes, nd the speed limit is 120, like most european countries!

cops do do their job nd some of them are pretty cool, i've been caught doin stupid things nd been let off 'goin around a round about 5times' and such lol nd the cop was cool about it! or at the illegal drags some cop made us pick up bottles instead of giving us a fine but thts cool, always a good story to tell later on!

i could go on like this 4ever but what NZ really needs is 2 increase the driving age to 18, nd make it harder to get ur license like in europe, a 2 week course, including first aid nd lots of theory!

ok well thts just my 2c, have a good day...

thnx

why, oh f**ken why did you just open another useless thread like this?...

get over it people.

looks for a padlock..

It is a rather current issue - the speeds are an issue of bad roads, and the cost of getting them to support these 'new speeds'. And lets not forget how some people are still struggling with city driving here. If you cant go 60, 160 aint gonna happen.

Half of our drivers are too f**king stupid to drive at 100kmh let alone anything more.

Typical knee jerk reaction to raise the driving age to 18 after those dickheads wrapped their shitbox round a tree up north. That'll just mean more inexperience on our roads. But yeah, getting a license it far too easy, and 'defensive driving' classes are a joke.

I think raising the driving age won't help much, they should instead getting people to attend theory course, pass a learner then closed circuit training (learn to park, 3 point turn and reverse in small spaces, away from public traffic) pass a "P" licence before allowed to go on public road.

It's a joke to see anyone with a full licence for 2 years can teach anyone to drive when they themselves don't even have the right attitude for the road. Change lane without signal, lane hogging on fast lane doing 90 on 100kay zones, reluctancy to allow other vehcile to merge at on-ramps, runnig yellow traffic light to make a turn at T3.5second (most yellows are 4 seconds), ever see someone drives with the side mirrors folded? and many can't manage to signal properly at a roundabout!

Speed itself doesn't kill. It kills when you add stupidity and ignorance into it. Count how many people get killed in motorsport compare to how many people get killed on the public road?

Got pulled over for 100 at 80k zone? It sure is sucks, but the copas are doing their job. But I reckon they are improve road safety with better effect to pull over the people doing the stuff I said above.

F**k the tards that can't drive and the tards that get in and don't wear a seatbelt, Darwin called it natural selection, Darwin was an intelligent man.

Next person to start this thread up gets the ban, get over it, do the crime pay the fine.