Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Racing NZ

Fuel System Cleaner - Most Powerful Available

This is a little different for us BUT after personally using this in 2 of my cars and getting the results I did this product is well worth a try :) This sounds like an Infomercial already, lol

I used this with a E46 330i and Ford Courier 2.6 Petrol Ute I experienced not only smoother acceleration and better initial morning start-ups (with the Ute) BUT more importantly an increase of between 30-35k's in the BMW (Wife’s daily driver - heavy footed, ïŠ ) and a whopping 50-55k's extra out of a tank of fuel with the Ford Courier.

I was initially thinking Tui Ad "Yeah Right" when I was told how good this product was but I got to say I'm sold on it and if you apparently use it twice a year the results will remain the same.

After selling 1/2 dozen bottles of this cleaner 4 out of the 6 buyers had said they have used this for a few years now in different cars or motorbikes they have had and also swear by it, particularly when they had just brought a new car or bike just so they know it's been done and put a bottle through the system every 6 months.

Check out the link and let me know if you’re keen to try this and we'll do a bottle for $20 + $5 freight ($10 if rural)

BANK Details:

ASB

12-3217-0072367-00

PRO Wholesale

Red Line Complete Fuel System Cleaner: http://www.pro-wholesale.co.nz/red-line-ge...il-redline-oil/

Cheers

Brendon

Edited by Ultra Racing NZ

Last chance to grab a bottle of this before you embark on your Xmas travels :)

8 Bottles left at the $20 + $5 freight Special ($10 freight if rural)

ASB

12-3217-0072367-00

PRO Wholesale

Cheers

Brendon

Sign in to follow this