Sign in to follow this  
328FTW

Brown 1987 E30 partout, Auckland

UPDATE: The car has been scraped, only have what is listed. Mostly sold out now

If I get any details incorrect sorry, I'm doing my best with my yet limited knowledge on these cars. If this breaks rules then mod can affix or delete however I did read the rules and think we're all good.

E30 325i 4 door

sh*t brown

pre facelift

Interior is pretty beaten

All prices minus shipping

Bonnet $40

Steering wheel old 4 spoke style $10

ECU motronic 1.0 (will grab part number later) $30

Injectors $30 the set

Painted intake $40

Air flow meter $40

Rear diff with axles/rear subframe $150

Rear window $20

Windscreen with couple chips, no large cracks $10

325i m20b25 shortblock, 300,000km but no knocking and no appearance of bore lip etc $50

325i m20b25 facelift motor camshaft $20 (I'm not sure but I think it's an upgrade on the 2.7 motors, possibly the 2.0 as well)

Radio ariel, manual (not electric) $5

Front brake calipers + rotors (will paint them up pretty if you want <3) $40

PICS

Posted Image

Can post more pictures of items on request, thanks for viewing.

I've cleared a bit of stuff in a short time and everyone has been good to deal with so cheers guys. Will try continue to be prompt and informative with updates via this thread.

Edited by 328FTW

Hi, I would like to take the front and rear bumper please. Is it okay to pick it up next week, as I am in Manfield this weekend. Thanks

Hi, I would like to take the front and rear bumper please. Is it okay to pick it up next week, as I am in Manfield this weekend. Thanks

Perfectly fine, just PM me when you are ready.

UPDATE, today I backed it off the trailer. VR sensor sh*t itself and it stopped running. Well I assume a VR sensor, everything points to that, no spark or fuel, ecu seems fine and is throwing a check light when I attempt to crank but it won't fire. Would be easy to fix but no reason to. I'm converting it to motronic 1.3 on my facelift electrics (appears to be 1.0 from what I see, VR pickups in gearbox, no teeth on front pulley)

So the rest of the running gear like diffs and stuff are fine for being pulled now. I've got the car stripped of much of the useful things and will be just add in the stuff I don't use getting my car running to the mix later, like my old shortblock was still good etc. I have a full shop with car lift so things like the diff, suspension arms etc don't take long for me to rip into.

Will update first post shortly/tonight some time with a big list of stuff I've put a number to. What doesn't sell probably is going to be sent to scrap metal, I'm really motivated to keep things moving and not have another car body around. I have other projects that need attention.

have you got the floor matts? thanks

Not original, just some shitty $15 warehouse ones sorry.

I'll take the rear bumper (and front, possibly) if that falls through.

Will keep it in mind

what is the diff ratio?? and do u want to sell ur head deck?

Head deck is mine MUHAHAHHAHA, it's actually got a remote and all. *snatches away from the hordes* :P

The diff I think is a 3.91. Given the age of the car and the swapping and whatnot that goes on I'd have to check for sure but I think it should be a mediumcase? 3.91. Pretty standard, I'd doubt it's LSD or low ratio but it didn't whine or do anything weird. I took the car on a decent drive when I got it and it drove ok. No bearing whine, didn't knock, clunk or whatever.

How much are you offering for the OBC? Does it still work? i.e. backlight bulbs etc.

Doing a retrofit in my '88 320i so would love to have the OBC console as well as the whole wiring harness from the OBC to the back of the instrument cluster which splits off into diff. wires or what not.

How much are you offering for the OBC? Does it still work? i.e. backlight bulbs etc.

Doing a retrofit in my '88 320i so would love to have the OBC console as well as the whole wiring harness from the OBC to the back of the instrument cluster which splits off into diff. wires or what not.

If you can do something with it I guess it depends on how hard it is to pull the loom. I don't mind pulling the OBC panel out but the loom might be a mission. It's no use in pieces so easier to go cheaper as a whole. Maybe $40 if I have to pull the dash to get it out? (I despise removing dashboards) If it can be just quickly unclipped and the loom undone easily then $20 is fine, somewhat inbetween being somewhat inbetween. I'm guessing you'd want the computer, the dash surround and the loom correct?

Removing a dash is a good few hours work when I'm unfamiliar with how it bolts in is my only quip about that. I'm fine letting it go cheap if it's really easy to remove though. I just dunno anything about how tricky it is.

Alright so I got the motor and stuff out today by flipping it onto its side. After that I put it onto the trailer ready to be dumped. So if anyone is keen to go ahead and grab anything from the body then now is the time because it will cease to exist soon.

have you still got the full loom from the body, with fuse box?

cheers

have you still got the full loom from the body, with fuse box?

cheers

Sorry man, she has gone to the big scrap merchants in auckland. Will be updating the thread in a minute, not much left. I basically cleared that stuff in record time to make room, was really on a mission to get rid of things. If I can move the bonnet and doors this week I'll be really happy.

Once again thanks to those I've dealt with, no shenanigans or messing around; was good.