Sign in to follow this  
Etwenty1

E30 318i 1986

1986 318i, lowered on genuine m3 springs, rear disk conversion, 51mm front struts, manual sunroof and windows.

Was owned by an old fella, hardly used for years. Was sold to family and daughter rubbed it on a fence and overheated it. Body is rust free and pretty straight barring a couple of small dints. Engine bay and underside of car is very clean.

Head gasket, thermostat and radiator replaced, all filters - oil, air, fuel, new fuel pump, crank seal, wheel alignment,

alternator bushes.

Great first car. Visit My Website

Edited by etwenty1

And a tech1 steering wheel....Looks very tidy and well looked after GLWS.

Will be recommending to my younger brother ;)

And a tech1 steering wheel....Looks very tidy and well looked after GLWS.

Will be recommending to my younger brother ;)

Cheers,

Will throw in some grey carpet and door cards so the interior is correct.

BS discount applies - need space in drive for boat project. :lol:

1986 318i, lowered on genuine m3 springs, rear disk conversion, 51mm front struts, manual sunroof and windows.

Was owned by an old fella, hardly used for years. Was sold to family and daughter rubbed it on a fence and overheated it. Body is rust free and pretty straight barring a couple of small dints. Engine bay and underside of car is very clean.

Head gasket, thermostat and radiator replaced, all filters - oil, air, fuel, new fuel pump, crank seal, wheel alignment,

alternator bushes.

Great first car. Visit My Website

bump,

I have picked up a black recaro interior and am considering throwing into this. Seems a shame for just a 318i....but it is pretty mint. opinions? I may get more selling separately but I want the car sold. Would be $3400 with black recaros.

bump,

I have picked up a black recaro interior and am considering throwing into this. Seems a shame for just a 318i....but it is pretty mint. opinions? I may get more selling separately but I want the car sold. Would be $3400 with black recaros.

If you decide not to put it in, i could potentially be interested in the interior.

Edited by Scott-e30

price lowered (slightly) This is a great e30 to enjoy as-is or butcher.

If you have never driven a 325i this goes great!!!