Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Pykett

Karting total clearance - great close racing fun

Guest Richard Pykett

We have for sale our complete karting setup - Rotax and Yamaha, together with spares, tools and the complete nutter trailer.

Need to move on to fund our E21 S54 Group 5 racecar project!

Great opportunity to get into karting with some exceptional gear, perhaps even a couple of mates go in together and have some great cheap racing fun.

Various package options available.

Please see our TM adds http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=539075009 and http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=539083132

Richard - 09 268 4140 or 021 991 900

Edited by Richard Pykett

Guest Richard Pykett

Wow that trailer is awesome! Good luck with sale :)

Thanks Josh. Yes, it took a while for me to build, but it made race days a whole bunch easier. I'll have to try and not go mad when it comes time to build something to transport the E21 Group 5! Likely use the E21 rims again.

R

Guest Richard Pykett

How far into the E21 project are you Richard?

Do you have any pics of the build so far?

Hi there

No at this stage it is just a scruffy E21. Should get stripped and on the rotisserie over Christmas. It then needs to be soda blasted and etched. Once some more of the karting gear has gone, then we can source the E46 M3 running gear and start scratching our heads on how to make it all fit. A plasma cutter from Santa would be nice! Once there is something interesting to see I'll post some pictures. Vision is a close replica of the Jagermeister car from 1977. Can't afford an M12 engine, so the S54 should give us the BDA like (shows my age...!) induction howl and be fractionally more powerfull than the original (non turbo).