Sign in to follow this  
rusteee

WTB E39 Msport rims

Hi there.

Hope everyone had a good xmas =D

Am after some E39 17" Msport rims, same as the ones in the pic I've attatched (stole off google images).

I have the exact same set but they were painted black by the last owner and they look shocking. Want to try buy a set before having to get these ones stripped and repainted. If anyone has a set they would like to sell or knows of any?

Cheers

Russ

post-5533-1356492638.jpg

Cheers for that mate. I had both those on my watchlist already, was really keen on the second one listed there, was hoping to buy this weekend, but they've randomly changed the name/price of the auction and taken the pics off?? Not too sure why

Had a quote of around $250+GST per wheel to have my ones redone and 2-3 days without them, so still after some if anyones in the know =)

Cheers for that mate. I had both those on my watchlist already, was really keen on the second one listed there, was hoping to buy this weekend, but they've randomly changed the name/price of the auction and taken the pics off?? Not too sure why

Had a quote of around $250+GST per wheel to have my ones redone and 2-3 days without them, so still after some if anyones in the know =)

I have a set with near brand new tyre on them.pm me if you interesting.

I have a set with near brand new tyre on them.pm me if you interesting.

PM'd, cheers

Sorted =D Cheers for the help. Managed to get a real decent set with good tyres for $800 off trademe, and hopefully will be new member on here.