Sign in to follow this  
Cheyne

Rear Subframe for an E30

I need to do the rear bushings etc on my E30 and so I'm contemplating buying a subframe and refreshing it. This would save me removing mine and leaving my car immobile while I work on it. It's not my DD, but it would still be annoying to have the car stuck in the garage for a few weeks.

So I'm looking for the Rear-subframe from an e30. Preferably in the Lower North Island region (within driving distance) as I can't imagine freight would be that cheap :).

I need to do the rear bushings etc on my E30 and so I'm contemplating buying a subframe and refreshing it. This would save me removing mine and leaving my car immobile while I work on it. It's not my DD, but it would still be annoying to have the car stuck in the garage for a few weeks.

So I'm looking for the Rear-subframe from an e30. Preferably in the Lower North Island region (within driving distance) as I can't imagine freight would be that cheap :).

have plenty available

JK SOUTHERN EURO

wellington

have plenty available

JK SOUTHERN EURO

wellington

Cool. How much?