Sign in to follow this  
Filth

E39 Panel Beater needed

Right so me and my silly driving has resulted in me needing a panel beater! Nothing major just front left panel along with a small dent in the bonnet.

Anyone have someone decent to go see? Hopefully won't cost me an arm and a leg lol

Right so me and my silly driving has resulted in me needing a panel beater! Nothing major just front left panel along with a small dent in the bonnet.

Anyone have someone decent to go see? Hopefully won't cost me an arm and a leg lol

In the past I've usually seen Owen Evan's but more recently the place across the road from my work, Hauraki Panel & Paint has been fantastic. Good service and competitive pricing.

In the past I've usually seen Owen Evan's but more recently the place across the road from my work, Hauraki Panel & Paint has been fantastic. Good service and competitive pricing.

Beauty! Thanks for this and even better as they are just down the road from me - parnell location.

Thanks again! :-)

Can vouch for Hauraki Panel & Paint. I use the one in Birkenhead and they seem to do a very good job.

Can vouch for Hauraki Panel & Paint. I use the one in Birkenhead and they seem to do a very good job.

Good to know - thanks man! :-)

Beauty! Thanks for this and even better as they are just down the road from me - parnell location.

Thanks again! :-)

That's the one I use. Excellent.

I have a friend in Onehunga that used to do a lot of work on my old e65 7er... it was my daily drive & used to get a lot of dings & scratches so she was in his shop every other month...(I always had to have my cars gleaming as im a real estate agent) I can get you his number if you like, his work is top notch he's a cool guy & is cheap as chips! His place is called Reliable auto panel & paint onehunga, tell him you know Toby & he recommended you for a good price! ;)

Edited by tobytoblerone