Sign in to follow this  
JesseRaymond

E30 195/65/14

Today I was giving my car the walk around making sure it was clean enough and up to my standards when i decided to take a look at the tires. Horrified i noticed that the left rear was 195/60/14 and the right rear was 185/65/14.

I don't know how bad that is for the car but its going to bug me and i want the same sized tires all round (195/65/14). The tread on them was also worn so that's another reason to justify buying new tires.

However, as we all know buying new tires comes with a cost.. A rather steep one at that. In the mean time i would like to get some second hand ones until i save enough money for brand new.

I was hoping maybe someone in my fellow BM community may have something they are willing to sell?

Whether or not you know a good second hand tire company or have some spare tires or wheels you could sell me.

What ever it is, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks guys!

Today I was giving my car the walk around making sure it was clean enough and up to my standards when i decided to take a look at the tires. Horrified i noticed that the left rear was 195/60/14 and the right rear was 185/65/14.

I don't know how bad that is for the car but its going to bug me and i want the same sized tires all round (195/65/14). The tread on them was also worn so that's another reason to justify buying new tires.

However, as we all know buying new tires comes with a cost.. A rather steep one at that. In the mean time i would like to get some second hand ones until i save enough money for brand new.

I was hoping maybe someone in my fellow BM community may have something they are willing to sell?

Whether or not you know a good second hand tire company or have some spare tires or wheels you could sell me.

What ever it is, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks guys!

would help if you gave your location

any wrecker will be able to help you, they wont even need to be a BMW one. most will be able to fit them for you too.

E30s can also take 205/60R14s should you so wish. was a factory option etc but all the same rims