Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

panel beated e30 rolling shell cheap

e30 325i 1990 all been panel beated and is mint has been sanded back to 400 and all ready for paint, cost few thousand on panel beating but need the money so it has to go and cheap at that so $800 rolling good for raceing series or motor conversion as it still has rego on hold and is all stripped ready for a new motor and all the panel work is done, just put some paint and a new motor and you got a nice car. would be doing it for myself if i could afford it.

Coupe/sedan?

price reduced to 500 i need it gone asap its just taking up space now

have you still got it ? where about are you located ? is the electronics all still in the car or has it been complectly spripped.

i need front shocks and springs rear springs, wheels , exaust. does you car have any of these ?

thanks

Edited by bradi65

nope just the shell mot of its gone. only the rolling shell left sorry.

have you still got it ? where about are you located ? is the electronics all still in the car or has it been complectly spripped.

i need front shocks and springs rear springs, wheels , exaust. does you car have any of these ?

thanks