Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

E36 LSD diffs

Hey guys I've got some E36 LSD diffs available These diffs are in good second hand condition and super clean and detailed- rear covers are blasted and the cases painted black.

Please PM me if you want to put your name on one thanks

E36 3.91 $900

E36 3.15 $900

Edited by SRBMW

Hey guys I've got some E30 and E36 LSD diffs coming in around a month and I thought I'd let you guys get first dibs on them before they go on TM. The prices have increased substantially as they are getting harder to get but I think the prices I have below are pretty reasonable considering. These diffs are in good second hand condition and super clean and detailed- usually the rear covers arE blasted and the cases painted black.

I also can get an E24 3.46 and E32 750il 3.15 but would need to know asap.

Please PM me if you want to put your name on one thanks

E30 3.73 $850

E30 4.10 $900

E30 2.93 $750

E36 3.91 $900

E36 3.15 $900

Man im so keen on a 4.1 but have so much other stuff to pay for :/ im thinking of getting my grandad to grab one cheap in the states . How much they weigh? And would duty tax come into effect?

Man im so keen on a 4.1 but have so much other stuff to pay for :/ im thinking of getting my grandad to grab one cheap in the states . How much they weigh? And would duty tax come into effect?

Sadly they are not that cheap in the USA anymore and I think by the time you import it and pay freight and GST it will work out quite a lot.

Sadly they are not that cheap in the USA anymore and I think by the time you import it and pay freight and GST it will work out quite a lot.

They work out at 400-450 nzd from the states where im looking

They work out at 400-450 nzd from the states where im looking

Oh yep- this is a For sale post not a discussion on bringing back LSD's from overseas- thanks

Hi. The E30 4.1 you have. Is that a small case or medium case diff?

^^ As above plus, what %lock, ramping, etc.. Are they the standard BMW items out of a M325i, etc.. or have they been adapted / modified?

Hi. The E30 4.1 you have. Is that a small case or medium case diff?

Hi they are all medium case

^^ As above plus, what %lock, ramping, etc.. Are they the standard BMW items out of a M325i, etc.. or have they been adapted / modified?

Factory BMW, factory lockup etc if you want to get them modified ie extra clutches I can point you in the right direction. thanks

They are here- let me know if your interested 0211645663, they are freshly painted and the rear covers are blasted. Good looking units

post-350-1370652558.jpg

post-350-1370652565.jpg

e36 ones still available

Hi Can you tell me what a 96 e36 328i M sport ratio is...I dont believe this car has an lsd (just bought it)....but would like to have better pickup and gain lsd for track day work...so not sure what I need....

Sorry, new to BMW's......

Hi Can you tell me what a 96 e36 328i M sport ratio is...I dont believe this car has an lsd (just bought it)....but would like to have better pickup and gain lsd for track day work...so not sure what I need....

Sorry, new to BMW's......

Sorry I'm not totally sure as it depends on where the car was destined for and whether it was manual or auto. I'm sure some guys on here should have the specs thanks