Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

1989 E30 M325i shell

I will be selling this as a M325i bare shell with all the glass and some minor bits from tomorrow, *not* rolling - Or I can leave the suspension in there if you throw me a better offer and bring your own rims to roll it away. $600 ono for the bare shell not rolling as a starter.

The plates are live, registration is on hold. Body is in OK condition, shadowlined diamondschwartz metallic, there is some bad rust in the engine bay and firewall which would need to be addressed as per photos below, will take better pictures tomorrow. Would be good for a racecar or a fix up project for someone to bring it back to it's former glory.

I will be removing the Mtech2 kit, though this will possibly likely end up for sale very soon too.

Some of the bigger bits not included and won't be included with the shell (so don't ask :))

Engine, Gearbox, Manual conversion parts, Diff, Rear subframe and trail arms, Front suspension, Steering wheel, Interior seats / door cards, Cluster etc, Battery cable, Headlights / taillights and basically 95% of interior. Sunroof motor and upper panel.

What will be included (Stuff i CBF removing):

Dash - wrecked, AC unit etc and piping, Sunroof (no rust from a quick glace need to double check), Front subframe and power steering rack, ABS unit, Most body panels (All if they are all there minus bumpers and Tech2) - need to confirm, doors and glass with motors, interior wiring will remain, Will confirm all tomorrow.

I'll take more pictures tomorrow after I have removed everything I wanted and have already sold and you can see what will be left. Engine bay will basically look as below:

Also it won't be around for long so someone save it !!

VIN# WBAAA120703580492

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let us know when the tech II kit is up for sale :)

For sure..

Will have a whole heap of things for sale from it soon, Taking some stuff for my touring and my mates got the manual swap and motor for his touring. Bit of a waste the rest though really would be a good project fix up being a m325i but don't have anywhere to put it nor the time really.

The bonnet and front guards all there, was stripped just to have rust repaired and all fixed up since it was abit rough but was left to the side.. I guess stripped it is not really worth much but considering it's still in the system.... Who knows worth a try rather than scrapping it :)

I don't need another but it would be a complete waste to scrap it. Coupes are getting a little thin on the ground now. With respect though, I do suggest you may be a little high @600 considering it's state of dismantle. Surely someone at your end of the country can find a home for it - either spares or a project

I am almost tempted to throw all my sedan running gear into this shell haha. Coupe 325i is badass

Still has the black headliner, good nic.

Sunroof has no rust, look like someone may have siliconed it shut at some stage.

Front panels are rusted, not worth any more than scrap same for bonnet.

bootlid and the doors are in pretty good condition. some rust under the rear right tail light.

Anzac day specials, $300!!

or $500 you can have it with the suspension and hubs etc just bring some wheels to roll it on.

Edited by e30ftw

Alright heres some better pictures, It's a real piece of crap to be honest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone remotely interested? Will let it go for the cost of scrapping it, if wanted rolling then abit extra for keeping the subframe / suspension all in.

No taillights FYI. Front guards are there but rusted, Also bonnet is abit rusted too.

Final bump.

$200

Or else it's off to be saaaamaaasshed Monday into scrap.