Sign in to follow this  
taraiti

1995 BMW 320i leaking

Hi there people have just purchased a 95 BMW 320i Coupe, an issue has occurred that whenever it rains overnight we have a small puddle of water weren't too sure how this is if someone can shine some light i have read somethings regarding water channels under the bonnet being blocked and channeling through the heater core.

please help

If you have a sunroof check the drain on that as I've heard over time they're quite common to get blocked as well.

the rubber drains behind the engine just in front of the interior blower fan get block up .

pull them out

the rubber drains behind the engine just in front of the interior blower fan get block up .

pull them out

Hi there Brent thanks for the comment what would the best way to clear this blockage as i wouldn't know where to start, do you know of anybody or places in Auckland that i could go to .

If you have a sunroof check the drain on that as I've heard over time they're quite common to get blocked as well.

thanks for your comment, the car has a sunroof and the person that we brought the car wasn't aware of the water patch & saturated carpet on the passenger's side until.

we're going to get onto this as we don't want to be caught out when the winter months come around the corner.