Sign in to follow this  
smint400

New here

Hi,

My name is Carlo, just joined today, stoked to find a New Zealand BMW club. I currently drive a 2013 BMW 116i edition 30 and also a 2008 BMW 320i Coupe.

Edited by KLW

alright will add photos in the weekends, I actually came across this website when i was looking for a bodykit for my 116i. anyone know anyone in new zealand that makes custom body kit?

I will try uploading better photos when the weather is good!!

post-20862-1369464169.jpg

Impressive port folio for someone that's only 25! Keen to see some pics of the 1 series. What options did you tick? I take it you bought it NZ New?

Impressive port folio for someone that's only 25! Keen to see some pics of the 1 series. What options did you tick? I take it you bought it NZ New?

Haha thanks! I bought the 1 series in March this year at North Shore City Jerry Clayton BMW. just the standard edition 30, thats why looking to do something with it! thinking of putting a kit on and maybe exhaust and intake. I was searching for someone that can custom make kit before on another post in the "appearance" section. But probably will put that on hold until my two year warranty is over.

Haha thanks! I bought the 1 series in March this year at North Shore City Jerry Clayton BMW. just the standard edition 30, thats why looking to do something with it! thinking of putting a kit on and maybe exhaust and intake. I was searching for someone that can custom make kit before on another post in the "appearance" section. But probably will put that on hold until my two year warranty is over.

If it were me, I would have spent the money you're gonna spend on a kit and other extras on a 118i with M sport kit?

If it were me, I would have spent the money you're gonna spend on a kit and other extras on a 118i with M sport kit?

yea i thought of that as well, was thinking of the 120i but the edition 30 package basically adds all the internal stuff and 17" rims... so opted for comfort, thought I could always do up the looks later

There is no 120i - Well not avail new in NZ anyways.

116i

118i

125i

135i

Goes the list. With the 116 and 118i both being 1600cc must just be boost e.t.c Nothing a remap probably wouldn't fix!

Edited by The Diesel Guy

There is no 120i - Well not avail new in NZ anyways.

116i

118i

125i

135i

Goes the list. With the 116 and 118i both being 1600cc must just be boost e.t.c Nothing a remap probably wouldn't fix!

yea sorry was thinkin of the 118d which is a 2litre engine lol ma bad