Sign in to follow this  
taraiti

Windscreen seal replacement

Hi there i was wondering if anybody's knows of a place for me to get the windscreen seal between lower windscreen/ wiper arm cowl.

the piece of trim or sealant is really bad and i am not too sure how much of this trim or sealant is holding in the windscreen.

i just noticed it today while working on the car, as i would like to get onto it before trouble creeps up.

the below image shows what i am trying to explain above

post-3788-1370146175.jpg

Vent cover #51711977678, you'll want to replace it to stop water getting down between the glass and seal as it can help gunk and water collect in and around the a/c vent unit.

Try Gavin at Euro Italia, a forum sponsor, I got one from him when he had them in stock, but that goes back a couple of years!

Vent cover #51711977678, you'll want to replace it to stop water getting down between the glass and seal as it can help gunk and water collect in and around the a/c vent unit.

Try Gavin at Euro Italia, a forum sponsor, I got one from him when he had them in stock, but that goes back a couple of years!

thanks you for that Micheal much appreciated